1. New School: Unfortunately, our childcare that we had set up for sweet Aubrey unexpectedly and suddenly had to cancel on us. We were quickly put into a bind, and had to find alternate plans for Aubrey two days a week. Thankfully we have found an awesome Early Learning Center that I just love. Her teachers are precious and really care for Aubrey. They send me pictures and text all throughout the day. Bre has had a difficult time adjusting to the sudden change, but she is doing much better and I just know long term this is what is best for her!
These are just a few of the texts I have gotten from her teachers of her throughout the day! Makes this mama so happy to see my girl adjusting!
2. Swimming: Aubrey has been soaking up the last few weeks of summer and swimming in her pool is a must! It's so nice to be able to let her go wild in the water while mommy puts her feet up for a moment!
I have also been swimming two days a week at the Y. Swimming laps saved me during my first pregnancy with Aubrey and it has been a lifesaver once again. I feel like a million bucks after swimming laps for half an hour.
3. Hot Air Balloons: We spent the evening together and drove out to Gonzales for the annual Balloon Festival. It was a great evening with my loves. Aubrey loved getting to see the balloons and watching them light up the sky. She especially loved snuggling with daddy and shoveling in ice cream!
4. 24 Weeks: I am officially 6 months pregnant! WOW! Has time flown by. I've had an awesome few months and am feeling great. I don't have the reflux/indigestion that I had with Aubrey and it makes all the difference in the world. I have had a few spells where my heart starts racing and I feel faint (I did pass out once, but thankfully Christian was right there to catch me). The doctor says it's okay and just my body changing! Baby boy is still nameless; however, I'm hoping we can come to a decision soon!
5. My mom/my lifesaver: I just want to take a moment to say how amazing my mom has been these past few weeks. She has gone above and beyond her calling as a MeMe to help me out. She has basically put her life on hold and saved me from having to quit my job. I can not even begin to think where I would be without her. She will do anything to make herself available when I need her and is always putting her children and grandchildren above her needs. She knows life with a 2 year old and being pregnant isn't easy, and is always doing her best to make things easier for me. In my eyes, she is wonder woman! I so appreciate that I can count on you, Mom! Christian and I are so thankful for all you do for us and Aubrey on a daily basis.